Friday, December 31, 2010

Wraping up 2010

There are only a few hours left in 2010 so I decided to make the most of it and get in a little exercise by doing 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I am gearing up for a blogger exercise challenge posted by Syl, I recently started following her blog.  The challenge is 30 minutes of exercise for five days a week...piece of cake...I mean snap of a carrot! ;o)

Looking back at my successes and failures over the past year, over all it was pretty good.  I was consistently active for the majority of the year.  I started out with a bang losing 1-2 pounds a week until about April where I plateaued.  I had a lull until I joined Booty Camp in June and then saw some major improvements where I was at my smallest size in my adult life in July.  That was pretty awesome... I bought this dress at BEBE and was SOOO excited to get dressed up for my friends wedding.

It was in August that things started to crumble when I took on new projects at work and I started staying late and not eating well.  It was during that time that I realized what it meant when people said "life got in the way".  Since then I have probably gained back 10-20 pounds but I am getting back on the horse.

For 2011, I am committing to making my lifestyle stick and not revert back to the "old" me when life gets busy.  I will plan as much as possible to always make me a priority by making the time to exercise and eating properly on a regular basis.  Once you get into the groove it's actually easier and you feel so much better!

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope all your fitness dreams come true in 2011!

My goal is to make this year the last year I have to lose weight, once it's gone it will be a matter of maintaining my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment