Thursday, January 6, 2011

mid week update

I tried kick boxing on Monday night with a couple friends.  I really enjoyed the activity but I wasn't too keen on the place.  It just seemed disorganized and unprofessional so we are looking for other options.  If you want an activity that is fun and really makes you feel empowered then you have to try fitness kick boxing. 

I felt pretty worn out after the class, it's been a while since I have pushed myself that hard.  I woke up feeling under the weather on Tuesday and pretty much lost my voice...talking at work all day didn't help either.  I was walking pretty funny for the past two days but feeling better physically today...the voice is getting a bit better but I didn't talk as much today.  I was planning to get to yoga this evening as well, but with the winter storm we are having right now, it took my almost two hours to get home.  By the time I got out of the car, the last thing I wanted to do was go back out and drive across town.  So it looks like a class this weekend is on the schedule instead...which is fine, I just really like the Thursday class.

My diet over the past few days has been really good and I am getting my water in take back up to where it use to be.  I have not however been able to get my 5 days of activity in this week with being sick, but I am not going to give up on that plan, I just have to feel a little better then I will get back to working out more often.

so far...so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment