Saturday, February 5, 2011

not much going on around here

today...I have a whole lot of nothing

I start out thinking that half the time then before I know it I have lots to say but today I really have nothing.  I have been battling a cold for the past week and my energy is still pretty drained so I have been taking it easy. 
 
Today I need to do some prep in the kitchen for dinner with friends tomorrow and a plans for tonight but that and some laundry will be about it.

The exercise I did manage to get from Sat-Tues was walking I don't know how far over the hard water to go ice fishing with my husband every day.  I know walking in snow is a lot more effort plus all the gear I was wearing had to add to the intensity as well but he pulled the sled of fishing gear so he definitely had a better workout. I mentioned that next time he goes he should take my heart rate monitor to see how many calories he is actually burning when he walks out a couple km each way.

No comments:

Post a Comment