Wednesday, July 13, 2011

W4 R2: The full schedule

For the past three weeks I have been slacking a little and not running the full five days on my schedule.  I know I could do another form of exercise instead of the fifth day running but I haven't done that either.  This week I am committed to the full five days though. 


Ali joined me on my trek last night for company and realized how slow my slow pace is...see, I was serious...it's slow but that's okay cause I just keep putting one foot in front of the other.  We did one of my three km loops down the road across the bike path and back up to the house.  I walked the last km or so back but I figured with doing the five days this week and this only being day two, that I would pace myself and save my legs.

I didn't stretch enough and today I am feeling it but as a friend told me...motion is lotion so look out legs I am going back out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment